Monk Shoes is named Italian Monk in 15th .
The key feature is its double strap with metal buckle upon the upper instead of lacing.
Our last is a bit more raising on toe to make the user more tall and confident in visual.
The First Key>>Last
We attach importance to the last line, volume, field testing, supporting, flexibility, and we invite many people to have test, and we record, amend, remake and refit…
The Second Key>>Footbed (Removable Patent Footbed：Pig SKin+3x6mm POLIYOU+Blk Mesh)
We use the footbed which are rarely used in dress shoe.
Since we are very aware of the footbed is so importance to a user who stand or walk all day long. To provide a relaxing and a comfortable feeling.
The POLIYOU® foam material provides special properties, such as superior ventilation, well dampness absorption, and anti-bacteria & anti-fungus.
The Third Key>>Weight
To eliminate the heavy weight of the shoes, we only use reinforcement on lacing, toe/heel shaping; and we also use rubber sponge combined rubber instead of whole rubber sole to reduce the weight.
Upper：/Latte Tan Waxy Leather
Lining：Cow Lining Leather
Footbed：POLIYOU removable footbed
Sole：durable rubber+rubber sponge
1. Material Character：This leather is waxed, where it is pressed, the bottom color comes up to be lighter, so it has more gradation in color.
(1) dust：brush away dust every time you took off it
(2) grease：if there is grease on the upper, please use cleaning cream with dry cloth.
(3) cream apply：apply white/transparent cream with cloth to moisture.
(4) protect：apply wax, protector(water resistence), fungicides
(5) If you cannot deal with above steps anyway, just send it to us and we’ll take care of it.
【Handmade Shoes Feature】
【Coundtry of Origin/Production Method】
Taiwan / Handmade