French means - "The tail of sardines" !! Founded by Olivier Gonnet & Marion Dobois,
They both think "people wear socks, like the tail of a fish swimming in water, the two are closely related;
If the name is called mermaid (mermaid), it is too popular... so Les Queues De Sardines appeared.
In recent years, in Hong Kong, the Hongjun army has prospered, and it has become a big hit, and it has quickly exploded. Many fashion magazines are eager to report.
Each season has different topics, showing its kuso, humor, cool, super-likeness on the pantyhose, wearing it, will smile,
Forget about worldly troubles for the time being.
Hong Kong and Taiwan are not fans of the stars (such as Shu Qi, Zheng Xiuwen, Guo Caijie...), often wear it to go out to appear. The stylist also loves to use it to shape the artist.
* made in france
* Material: 70 Deniers (has a little thickness but has a thin stocking effect, not easy to break; can be worn in spring, autumn and winter)
* Ingredients: 90% polyamide + 10% elasthan
* Cleaning: hand wash or put the washing machine to add a laundry bag
* Size: S/M (155~170 cm 45~65 kgs)
* Color: Ivory white / black + gold and silver onion, with a light shining effect
* Each pair of pantyhose is individually wrapped in a carton
* Limited quantity, please ask before bidding