Planting her, heart, and cleaned by the green of the plant~
1. Add water to the compressed soil until it expands. After expansion, compress the soil (the hole is facing up) into the basin.
2. Sprinkle about 1/3 of the seeds after the soil is loosened (the remaining seeds are sealed and placed in the refrigerator for storage next time)
3. Inject the appropriate amount of water into the basin and moisten the surface.
4. Keep the soil moist & airy before germination and avoid direct sunlight
5. Then happy to look forward to sprouting!
Color / Plant: Small Strawberry / Red, Basil / White, Italian Parsley / Caramel
Size: about W10.3cm X H9.5cm φ5.8cm
Contents: pots, compressed soil, seeds, instructions
Origin: Japan / Handmade
● Place the seeds in the air circulation before the seeds germinate
● Plant species for the result: Lightly brush the flower with a cotton swab during flowering to help the result喔
● After the seeds are germinated, please place the pots in a place where air circulation and sunshine are sufficient.
● Depending on the planting method or environmental differences, the growth rate and results will be different. In case of poor growth, we cannot accept the return after planting.