素材制作方法ハンドメイド原産国台湾その他Pinkoi限定商品数量残り 1 点
- おすすめポイントWild lily symbolizing vitality and purity, swaying in the wind
✎ Product Story
Wild lily of Taiwan is one of Taiwan's endemic plants. From the high mountains to the seaside in Taiwan, her traces can be found, showing her vitality and strong grass roots. In a harsh environment, she can still produce pure and fragrant flowers.
The aboriginal Rukai family view Lily is the symbol of life's most noble and glorious life. At the same time, it is also their family flower - the god of flowers. Only the tribe's heroes or pure and innocent women can wear it, not every Rukai person. Can wear it or have it.
✎ Material / 925 Silver
● Every purchase of organic silverware comes with an exquisite packaging box, warranty card, silver polishing cloth and clip chain bag
● Up to two maintenance services within one year after purchase
It is recommended to wear it regularly. The body's natural oils will give it a warm luster.
● During the period of exposure to pure silver jewelry, it is easy to be oxidized in the air. When it is not worn, it needs to be stored in a sealed chain bag.
● Wipe the silver cloth with light oxidation to restore the original gloss.
● Store separately from other accessories to avoid abrasion and scratches.
Origin / manufacturing methods
Made in Taiwan handmade
台湾から発送 発送先 1個目の送料 2個目の追加送料 台湾 US$ 2.23 US$ 0.00
- 支払方法クレジットカード安心決済, PayPal, LINE Pay, Alipay