Brass Biorbital Elastic Bracelet AC
Mush was started in Jan 2013 by the two of us. It is a rather personal project reflecting our likes and experiences.
Our works are heavily inspired by our childhood obsession - Harry Potter, as well as astronomical instruments and laboratory apparatus. Besides the kinetic elements and a hint of geekiness, we hope to present to you through our works, our core concept of what we like to call, "The Rustic Refined".
The making process and the time taken are entirely dependent on the complexity of the piece of work. For more sophisticated works like orreries/gyroscopes-type of work, it could take about a whole week to finish. In general, the making of our works involve basic metal work techniques like metal cutting, drilling , heat tretment, molding, soldering and polishing etc.
Outter brass ring diameter : 19mm
Inner brass ring diameter : 18mm
Gemstone diameter : 12mm
A wide selection of gemstones is available to choose from.
Brass and gemstone
1. Store alone to avoid scratches to the brass surface from hard objects like other jewelries.
2. Avoid contact with water and sweat for a long time to prevent tarnish.
3. Avoid contact with chemicals.
4. When tarnished, apply toothpaste and rub repeatedly with a piece of cloth for polishing. (Scratches are unrecoverable)
5. Best store in dry cool place after wiping
Handle with care
Made in Hong Kong