Size: Contains wrapper approx W10.1cm D10.5cm H9.5cm Diameter 7cm
Origin: Japan / handmade
1. Add compressed water to its expansion, expand the compressed soil (uphole) into the pot
2. Sprinkle about 1/3 bag of seeds after loosening the soil (the remaining seeds are sealed in the refrigerator and used for next planting)
3. Inject the appropriate amount of water into the pot, the surface is wet
4. Keep soil moist & airy before germination and avoid direct sunlight
5. Then happily expect to sprout!
● Before germination, place it in a place where air circulates.
● Plant species for the result of the meeting: The cotton buds can be lightly brushed with flower buds during flowering to help the results!
● After the seeds germinate, move the pots to a place where there is sufficient air circulation and sunshine.
● The speed and results of growth will be different depending on the method of planting or the environment.
With poor growth and other issues, we cannot accept the return and exchange after planting. We pray for forgiveness.