Poppies holding cup _ pottery mug
/ Product Features Overview /
◆ Under the bright color, detailed nick drawing
◆ The sculpturality of clay works is intertwined with the creativity of handmade
◆ Hold the cup and feel the "life" temperature
◆ Deep cups are also suitable for vases, pen holders, etc.
/ Specifications /
Cup height 12 cm, cup diameter 8.8 cm
/ Material /
Pottery clay, make-up soil engraved, transparent glaze (oxidized over 1230 degrees)
/ Maintenance /
1. Suitable for microwave ovens (medium and low temperature only).
2. Not suitable for ovens and dishwashers.
3. Avoid violent temperature changes to prevent the porcelain from cracking, for example by suddenly injecting ice water in a hot bowl.
4. Do not scrub with rough utensils. Collisions with hard objects may cause damage or scratches on the glaze.
/ Notes /
1. All hand-made works have been burned in high temperature kilns, ice cracks, granules and pores in the surface glaze are natural kiln-changing phenomena and can be used with ease.
2. Color difference may occur due to shooting and different computer settings. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact.
(This is only one hand-made product. The fine black spots and dents in the finished product are natural phenomena caused by the production and firing. The degree of refinement cannot be compared with the mold process. If you do not mind, please purchase again.)
/ Origin /
/ Manufacturing Method /
Kiln: Electric Kiln
1230 degrees hot firing