Mini white dew is a smaller version of https://www.pinkoi.com/product/Tw6r6CbW?category=2 . People who like small jewelry don't miss it!
Another champagne gold pearl: https://www.pinkoi.com/product/XW5mqwpM
Purple Pearl: https://www.pinkoi.com/product/VKSgkBDd
Necklace: 925 sterling silver plated 18K gold
Pearl: Natural Freshwater Pearl (White)
Necklace: length about 44cm
Pearl: about 6mm in diameter
1. Silver jewelry is to wear often, do not put it in the jewelry box all day long! Because the human body's oil will form a protective film on the silverware, it is not only easy to oxidize, but also emits a warm luster.
2. The silverware will inevitably oxidize and become dull. It is recommended to use a finger or a soft cloth or a toothbrush to stick the baking soda powder. After dry brushing or wiping on the silver chain, wash it with clean water to restore the light! PS baking soda powder will be attached to the box!
3. Avoid wearing silver jewelry in hot spring areas. Sulfides in air and spring water will produce vulcanization with silver and produce dark spots on the surface.
Natural freshwater pearls:
1. Pearls are low in hardness and can easily be scratched when put together with other accessories. However, if the real pearl is scratched and gently wiped by hand, the scratches will be invisible and the surface will remain smooth as new.
2. Do not wear pearl products when bathing, swimming, hot springs, or when playing at the beach. The chemical composition in the water may cause the pearl to discolor and damage the pearls.
3. The main ingredient of pearl is calcium carbonate and a small amount of water. It should avoid excessively high temperature and dry storage environment, so as to avoid damage to the gloss of pearl skin.
4. The pearl needs fresh air and a certain amount of moisture. It's best to wear it every few months and let it breathe.
Handmade in Taiwan