Decoupage (or découpage) is the art of decorating an object by gluing colored paper cutouts onto it in combination with special paint effects, gold leaf and so on since 17th century in Europe. Commonly an object like a small box is covered by cutouts from napkin or from purpose-manufactured papers.
We have 3 little wooden boxes for your selection: square / rectangular / hexagonal
simply, we will paint the small wooden box to white, and wrapping it by a pattern paper. To finish it by adding the ring lace bed.
we need to know what you like (please give us message) :
1) is it for your own use or giving a friend as a gift?
2) Which box do you like most? square / rectangular / hexagonal
3) What is your / friend's wedding color theme?
4) What color do you / friends like most?
5) Do you / friend like a flower, butterfly or animal ? Or just simple pattern?
6) Do you wanna add your / friend's name and wedding date? If yes, they are?
Once you made the full payment and confirmed names / date, we will start making the ring box.
We also offer handmade postcards (original copy) as a package:
Thank you for your support and bless your wedding's preparation !!!
Handmade in HK.
Feedback from FB:
Please allow for some variation in color as displayed on different devices and screens. Actual colors may vary.