**精 knocked out by the hammer craftsmanship-syouryu⁃**
It is a new brand made by Shimahito Tosahama Kobo specializing in the production of temple bells since its establishment in 1942 (1909 CE).
Three of the brass bell chefs in Japan, who are under 10, work in this workshop to adjust the beautiful arc of the brass bell and the steady sound quality by using the technique of hammering.
In the future also based on the spirit of the heritage of the masons, to create more unique metal products.
Tinfoil differs from normal tin plate in that it is durable enough to be lapped several times by a skilled worker using a hammer to make it fold or bend like a paper.
100% pure tin texture is very soft, easy to bend by hand; shaped according to personal preferences for the meal visual score.
The "pleasure of styling" derived from the technique of hammering is thus the most fascinating aspect of "syouryu foil paper."
To flatten the bent tin foil, use a roll stick, etc. to flatten it and then use it again.
Tin foil will change slightly with the use of color changes, this is the material itself characteristics. Please enjoy the time notes in the tin foil fun.
**Wind Flower - (か ざ は な 风花)**
**It is a pattern of snowflakes fluttering in the clear, cloudless weather.**
**● product specifications**
• Size: W130xH130 (mm)
• Material: tin
Design / Origin: Japan
**● About tin**
· "Syouryu" tin products are completely free from impurities, which are 100% tin, so they have a high degree of softness.
(Usually to add other metals for processing to produce hardness)
Tin is second only to the precious metals of gold and silver
· Tin is harmless to the human body metal, please feel at ease.
Tin is an antibacterial strong and difficult to breed bacteria material.
Tin is a strong, non-discoloring metal that does not rust.
The thermal conductivity of tin is very high.
Because tin is a metal that is not easily corroded, it is also considered as a lucky item, and is often used as a gift to pray for prosperity.
After use, please use a soft cloth or foam, with a neutral detergent.
· The color of the material will change slightly with the use of natural black and yellow, but no effect on the human body.
Use a commercially available metal polish or toothpaste, baking soda to wipe, you can restore the surface gloss.
Tin low melting point, do not place near the source of fire.
• To avoid discoloration or distortion, do not use it in a microwave oven, dishwasher or dish-top machine or in a freezer.
· The product can be cut off with a commercially available scissors, but sharp edges after cutting, it is strongly recommended to use abrasive paper and other cutting surface, to avoid injury.
Although the material is soft and flexible to stretch, excessive bending may cause surface cracks or breaks.
Origin / manufacturing methods
Japanese / handmade
**【As long as you purchase Thang Long series of products from today, you can add simple packaging services】**
Please go to the following link to buy