Ingredients: shea butter, cold pressed olive oil, coconut oil, palm oil, coffee, coffee powder, tea tree oil, bergamot essential oil
Weight: 110g ± 10g
How to use and precautions/
• Hand soap formula is mild and can be applied to all skin
• For those who love a lot of bubbles, use warm water to soak a tennis ball or bath towel, and rub it with your hands for three to five times to get more foam.
• Because of its excellent hydrophilicity, handmade soaps should be kept dry after each use. Do not soak in the water.
• Does not contain any chemicals and preservatives, it is recommended to use as soon as possible not to store too long. (Do not use when producing oily smell!)
• Due to the fact that handmade soap does not contain chemical foaming agents, the foam will be less than normal cleaning products. It is recommended that it be used with soap bags, bath balls, bath towels, etc. to increase the foam and wash feeling.
• All products are supplemented with pure natural oils, because the essential oils are volatile, so the fragrance will fade over time is a normal phenomenon
• Applicable to / all skin types
Origin / manufacturing methods
Handmade in Taiwan