Product expansion size: about 12*18.5CM
Product combined size: about 12*6.7CM
Product thickness: about 3CM
Epithelium: Italian turf leather top layer
Skin dyeing in the picture: indigo
Line color: Mala line / blue (can be customized)
Fine hand dyeing
In addition to the unique charm of hand-dyeing
The primary color part will create new life due to time
Characterized by the history of the user
The leather and the edges are treated by fine grinding and waxing.
The skin back is also polished by a special Japanese emulsion.
The back is no longer rough
Also more durable
The simpler the object, the more attention is paid to the quality.
The texture of the primary color vegetable tanned is unobstructed
Baptism through the accumulation of time
Will slowly become a beeswax because of the user's way
Can't be done in the dyeing effect
a good hand-sewn leather
Can be used for 10~20 years
Texture and feel + durable
Tiny details are the insistence of Dongqianli
East Thousand Miles - Realize your imagination of design
**Italian leather palm card**
The Italian Physician Association is the Ponte a Egola Leatherworking Association.
In 1994, it was formed by 11 tanneries in Tuscany. These factories restored the ancient “planting skin” technology in Italy and applied these technologies to the current production process.
The Italian Planting and Skinning Association regulates, holds and guarantees the quality of vegetable tanned skin produced in Tuscany and authorizes its quality trademark: "Vegetable-Tanned Leather of Tuscany" (Tuscany vegetable tanned skin) .
Each piece of leather has an association's certification card, which guarantees that all processes are free of any chemicals and is made in a traditional botanical tannin vegetable planting process, while requiring quality and meeting the strict standards of the association.
**Vegetable tanned leather, also known as tree skin, saddle skin**
Leather made from vegetable tanning agents, which does not contain harmful substances to the human body, is a green leather that can be used for direct contact with the skin and has high durability.
The vegetable tanned leather has firm structure, small elongation and good formability. It has strong water absorption, high plasticity and easy shaping. It is very suitable for engraving and leather molding, and has a caramel color characteristic with time.
**Unique treatment of leather edges:**
The studio adopts the traditional method of edging, processing at the right angle of the leather part, using a wooden edging device to back and forth several times on the edge of the leather, and then fine polishing with fine sandpaper of 1000 or more, the two actions are repeated several times. Until the edge is smooth. This method pays attention to the accuracy of the leather plate making. As long as the error is a little bit, the leather edge is difficult to grind to a smooth feeling, and several pieces of leather adhere to the edge after being rubbed.
The color of the leather edge will cause uneven dyeing color due to the wear and tear. In order to maintain the color stability of the leather edge, the leather edge itself will not be colored, and the leather primary color will be lightly colored, which will gradually change to be waxy color due to the use time. .
**Hand dye color examples:**
**Italian flat dyed**: It is flat coated with Italian phoenix dye, and the color is saturated and stable. It does not resemble manual dyeing and various changes, and the characteristics are low-key and stable.
**Hand-dyeing and dyeing**: It adopts environmentally-friendly gold-containing dyes for rare traditional dyeing. It can customize a variety of exclusive colors - wood grain, monochrome, gradient..., leather grain appears but the leather surface is smooth It is the main feature, and the single color order will not be too monotonous. Special processing combined with Japanese oil dyeing, the color is more translucent and saturated, the oil dyeing itself can also add grease to the leather parts, so that the leather parts will be more durable and the color will be more stable and natural.
**Hand stitch color sample:**
**Double-needle hand-sewn**: Named after a double-headed cross stitch, also known as saddle/Hermes sewing, the traditional saddle is made of leather double-needle hand stitching, which can be durable in the violent field. , showing stable quality.
The strength of the hand stitching material is much stronger than that of the sewing thread, especially the twine or cotton twine, which are all difficult to break.
2. When encountering thicker leather, the hand stitching can achieve a beautiful needle stitch compared to the seam.
3. In the case of a wire break, the double-needle hand seam will not have the same as the machine sewing, and there is a disadvantage that the wire is opened.
4. At the beginning and end of the suture, there is no disadvantage that the sewing thread of the machine is wrinkled.
Common double needle hand sewing method: the front stitch is a diagonal line and the back side is a straight line.
**The studio uses double-sided oblique stitching: the front and back sides are slanted, and the stitching is more beautiful.**
**Plus printed copper mold English font:**
The copper font English font specially made for this studio is free within 10 characters.
The font capitalization is about 0.8CM.
1. The leather leather parts may have traces such as slight natural skin damage, wrinkles and texture differences. It is a normal phenomenon and will try to pick the most traceless parts.
2. The photo group is shot with yellow light and white light respectively. Hand-dyeing and coloring have different feelings at different color temperatures, and it is also a feature.
3. Vegetable tanned leather will become deeper due to different use by everyone, which is normal.
4. Each hand-dyed color will be slightly different due to the leather parts and texture. Sometimes the dye stain on the back of the skin is normal, and it will try to avoid sputum.
5. The leather back is hand-polished by the traditional craft leather back treatment, because the leather hair follicles, the back part will have different shades of color, which is normal.
6. Leather is banned from organic solvents such as alcohol, which may cause problems such as leather color loss.
7. If there are accessories in the photo, the accessories do not contain accessories.
8.Because it is a guest product, unless it is wrong because the thread color/custom color/font printing is wrong, the consumer protection law is not applicable to the provisions of the 19th seven-day hesitation period. Please confirm your needs before placing an order. Do not return it! Please be considerate for high cost production! Thank you!
**Use and maintenance methods:**
1. CARAT leather special maintenance wax maintenance will be used before shipment. It is recommended to apply oil at least once every 3 months.
2. Leather is most afraid of moisture, and it should be protected from moisture and water during use.
3. If the leather is accidentally contaminated with water, please dry it as soon as possible and blow it dry with cold air. Do not use hot air to prevent the grease itself from losing quickly.
4. When the leather parts are not used for a period of time, please put them in a ventilated place. Do not use plastic bags to seal the bags for collection.
5. Each leather maintenance oil formula is different, please first wipe the leather corner with leather oil to see if there is any color loss problem, if there is no problem, then the whole leather care.
__If you want to order other colors, please contact the studio in advance to confirm the details, and then subscript to avoid misunderstanding between the two parties, all need to be paid before they are discharged into the production itinerary.__