How to save essential oils /
Please use dark glass bottle, store at room temperature of 25 °C, do not place it at a temperature above 40 °C or direct exposure to sunlight.
Place the bottle holder upright when it is placed. After use, lock the bottle cap to avoid deterioration of the essential oil (the essential oil does not need to be stored in the refrigerator).
1. Essential oils should not be taken orally for external use.
2. Please place it where children are not easy to take.
3. Physique sensitive, sensitive test before use.
4. Do not touch essential oils on the eyes, inner ear and mucous membranes.
5. Do not mix different brand essential oils to ensure the quality and effect of essential oils.
6. Avoid diluting essential oils in containers with plastic, soluble or oil-colored surfaces. Use glass, stainless steel or ceramics.
7. Do not use broad bean disease, low/high blood pressure, epilepsy patients, pregnant women, infants and young children. Please consult a professional doctor if you need to use it.
8. Bergamot, lemon, orange, and red mandarin contain UV-absorbing ingredients. It is easy to cause sunburn and allergies in the sun. For use on skin or massage, it is not recommended for use during the day.
9. The above information provides general reference for the use of essential oils. The company's products do not involve any medical behavior. Aromatherapy is a natural treatment that cannot be regarded as orthodox medicine. If there is any discomfort, it should seek legal professional treatment to avoid delays in seeking medical treatment. Treatment timing.
Origin / manufacturing methods
Made in Taiwan handmade