YOLO means you only live once (live in the moment)
Freeze the time before dying, and resurrect in another stage
The dried flowers still retain the original colorful colors, and they are not eclipsed by the flowers, but add a retro and elegant posture.
After the colorful years have passed, it has been unforgettable for a long time, with immortal memories~
Yolo Lab has the courage to try a variety of flowers and materials, hoping to inspire more design inspiration, and to bring new touches and new textures to the daily life through dry flowers, to find out the new relationship between people and flowers, and to echo the "recovery" Deep meaning.
The product contains a package length of about 26cm and a width of about 19cm (hand-measured is inevitable a slight drop, if you don't mind ~ welcome to buy!)
1. In the process of growing flowers, the pattern of flowers will be different, and they will not look exactly the same.
2. The use of flower materials will change due to seasonal production. We will choose the best flower materials for the season.
3. The product photos are taken for outdoor natural light, but the customized products cannot guarantee the shape, color and packaging will be exactly the same.
Mini Rose, Cotton, Mountain Wind, Crape Myrtle, Eucalyptus, Casby
1. Dry flowers are suitable for placement in a ventilated and dry place.
Avoid contact with moisture in a humid environment, extend its viewing life, and recommend standing still. Frequent touches and shaking may increase the chance of dry flowers falling and damaging. Since the flower material has not been chemically treated, it is normal to be naturally damaged by the influence of the climatic environment.
2. Avoid direct sunlight and maintain color for a long time.
After drying, the flowers will have different degrees of fading over time, which are normal natural changes. Avoid direct sunlight, the primary color of the flower can last longer.
Take care of good dry flowers for about half a year!
Origin / manufacturing methods
Made in Taiwan handmade