Unless you have a reason not to eat sugar at all, it is not recommended to order sugar-free
Experience from sugar-free guests: Yogurt's acidity overshadowed the sweetness and flavor of the fruit, and each tastes like it
Every sweet yogurt photo has a sweetness reference. Adding sugar is used to connect the acidity between yogurt and fruit. It is not sweet even after being even. If you already know the instructions, please rest assured to buy
100% pure fresh milk (8.25% or more of fat-free milk solids, milk fat content 3.0% or more), litchi, sucrose, yoghurt species (B. longum, L. rhamnosus, L. plantarum, S. thermophilus, Non-modified corn starch, arabinose, fructooligosaccharides, lactose)
Net weight: 220+-5% ml
Storage: Refrigeration 4-7 degrees
Taste period: 14 days
This product contains milk (dairy)
*Sugar-free fruit yogurt is a custom taste, requires 2-3 working days & a set of 8 bottles*
1. Manual packing, with +-5% error in capacity.
2. The translucent liquid found in yoghurt milk is a whey protein with a high nutritional value. It is normal and can be shaken evenly.
3. Shake and mix the flesh and Yogurt before drinking. The taste of the flavour is even higher. Please finish the drink on the same day.
4. Fresh fruits Due to the seasonal changes and harvesting time difference, yogurt with the same taste also has a drop in acid sweetness, which is a normal phenomenon.
5. This drink is made of natural ingredients, does not contain any food additives, flavors, gelatin, pectin, preservatives, etc. Please eat as soon as possible.
6. If any gas sounds during the shelf life period, it indicates that the fruit enzyme enzyme and probiotic fermentation (like fruit vinegar) is normal. If you have any questions, please contact us by telephone.
Origin / manufacturing methods