11 cm x7cm
On Friday, six post offices did not open and could not be shipped.
Malaysia sent to Taiwan 10 to 14 working days (depending on the weather)
Each headwear/jewellery design produces only one piece, as if each bride is the most unique.
Wear warm tips:
- He wears the headwear after finishing out of the bag and finishing with Joe's angle/bend.
- If you fix the hairstyle, don't put the headgear in a different position. Then use a U-shaped bracket to fix the headgear. If you adjust the position to adjust it will pull the head type. Avoid setting hair spray on the headwear, so as to extend the life of the headwear.
Headdress maintenance method:
- The headwear is not treated by "metal processing (electroplating)", so please put it in a sealed bag without using it to avoid oxidation. The original color cannot be restored after oxidation.
- If the interface of the headpiece welded by the welding method will be touched up, there will still be fine slits that cannot be handled. Please do not order if you mind. This situation is on the back.
- Each headgear is not wrapped in a gift box, only a thick sealed bag. But when it is mailed, it will be shipped in boxes.
Inspired me to make a bridal tiara story:
Since childhood, I like to imagine wedding dresses to be worn afterwards and draw them down. Sometimes I would string beads as headbands. After growing up to study clothing design with the support of her mother, in the process of reading found that wedding dresses in addition to the design is very important, the above exquisite embellishment even more fascinated me began to specialize in handmade jewelry processing class. Although I didn't get in touch with the wedding after graduation, I liked myself slowly to explore the world of incomparable hands while I was at home. Sometimes you also make some jewelry and headwear to send to friends.
It was a coincidence that a very good friend asked me to make her wedding bridal headdress. I was deeply touched when I watched the baby I was designing to participate in witnessing the happiness of others. With the encouragement of my friends, I decided to start selling some of my own works.
Although I have never learned jewelry design, I am very much willing to learn from my teacher. After two years of selling on other platforms, the earned money was bravely flew from Malaysia to Taiwan for short-term study.
Each design will only produce one, because when designing and making it, I would like to design if I feel like what the bride wears. Feeling cannot be copied so design will not be copied.
Compared to making money, I hope that my children will enjoy their Bole and let them witness my happiness instead.
Interested in learning more about my usual production process please join my lnstagram:eva.t3oh
Origin / manufacturing methods
Malaysian design and production.