Pink Bear Strawberry Dry Fruit Gift Box 8pcs

US$ 13.96US$ 18.36
24% OFF
お気に入り登録
お気に入り登録済み
  • お支払いが確認できてから、ショップの休日を除く 5 営業日以内に発送予定です。
お得な情報
  • 【新規登録限定】72時間以内に初回購入で5%OFF!

商品情報

素材
食材
制作方法
ハンドメイド
原産国
台湾
在庫
10 点以上
人気度
  • チェックされた回数 32回
  • 1 人がお気に入り登録
おすすめポイント
In addition to the fresh and delicious dried fruit, the gift box is also elegant and designed. He who hopes to receive the dried fruit can also feel the gift giver's heart and the farmers' love.

食品の場合

内容量
10g x 8
アレルゲン
マンゴー
保存方法
常温、高温を避ける、直射日光を避ける
賞味期限
製造日から240日

ショップについて

返信率:
95%
返信まで:
数時間以内
発送まで:
1週間以内
Pink Bear Strawberry Dry Fruit Gift Box 8pcs

商品説明

One flower, two flowers Beautiful flowers have quietly bloomed, sweet and delicious strawberries The pollen bear just turned into a beautiful pink in spring With the blessing of spring to the dearest you. He hopes to receive the dried fruit, he can feel the heart of the giver and the love of the farmers. Taste can be matched with a fixed version, or choose your own M1 Each box contains: dried watermelon bale 15g x 3 packs, dried flowers without sugar 10g x 3 packs, 20g x 2 sachets of dried mango. Net weight per box: 115g ± 4.5% MX type-optional taste Net weight of contents: 64g-160g ± 4.5% Please choose 3 flavors from the following types, a total of 8 packets, just leave a message in the remarks (01) dried mango 20g ± 9% (3 packs or 2 packs) (03) Lover Dried Fruit 15g ± 9% (3 packs or 2 packs) (06) Balan 15g ± 9% (3 packs or 2 packs) (22) Watermelon Ballet 15g ± 9% (3 packs or 2 packs) (07) Dried pineapple 20g ± 9% (3 packs or 2 packs) (28) Flower and sugar-free dried pineapple 10g ± 9% (3 packs or 2 packs) (08) dried strawberry 15g ± 9% (3 packs or 2 packs) (09) 15g ± 9% dried tomatoes (3 packs or 2 packs) (27) Star Carambola Dried 10g ± 9% (3 packs or 2 packs (11) Dried cantaloupe 10g ± 9% (3 packs or 2 packs) (12) Golden jujube dried 20g ± 9% (3 packs or 2 packs) (13) 17g ± 9% dried citron peel (3 packs or 2 packs) (14) Dried papaya 15g ± 9% (3 packs or 2 packs) (15) Dried lemon 12g ± 9% (3 packs or 2 packs) (16) Dried orange 8g ± 9% (3 packs or 2 packs) (33) Dried orange peel 15g ± 9% (3 packs or 2 packs) (21) 8g ± 9% dried oranges (3 packs or 2 packs) (20) Dried banana 10g ± 9% (3 packs or 2 packs) (25) Sugar-free dried red dragon fruit 10g ± 9% (3 packs or 2 packs) (29) Dried kiwifruit 10g ± 9% (3 packs or 2 packs) (31) Dried Apple 8g ± 9% (3 packs or 2 packs) (32) Green Apple Dried 8g ± 9% (3 packs or 2 packs) (34) Dried sweet persimmon 10g ± 9% (3 packs or 2 packs) (39) Roselle dried flower 18g ± 9% (3 packs or 2 packs) Gift box size: length (l) 22.3 cm x width (w) 12.4 cm x height (h) 6.8 cm. Ingredients: fresh fruit, sugar, salt. (Subject to product labeling) Food additives: none. Shelf life: 240 days. Storage method: Please store in a dry and cool environment, please refrigerate immediately after repurchasing and unpacking. Usage: It can be eaten after being unpacked. If it is refrigerated, please wait for a while to warm it or put it in the oven and bake it. Vegetarian: Vegan. ※ Allergen information: This product may contain mango, which is not suitable for people with allergies. Distribution layer: normal temperature.

送料とその他の情報

支払方法
クレジットカード決済, PayPal, LINE Pay, Alipay
返品・交換のお知らせ
返品・交換のお知らせを見る