Boss: Kehang Yong
Area: Yau Tsim Mong
Address: Ground Floor, 981 Canton Road, Mong Kok
Opened in 1958, still retains a stainless steel tanks then bit and mosaic stone bricks. In 2006, Ke's wife (ie, my parents adults) took over the OECD, became the fourth boss. Pressure painting painting a lot, because every night after work they will observe the progress of my paintings, and I shoot them to the OECD's work looks like for reference, for my request, they accidentally excited, Dad smiled and throw wok, more and more mothers holding cups and saucers, like juggling like. Thank my sister when I painted this picture provides a lot of recommendations.
Like Hong Kong shop, because the owner will remember the preferences of the guests, but also Chit space, but it is easy to see in their personalities.
Most of the works are painted in the store's site, by painting the owner time to witness the subtle interaction with the guests.
[Hong Kong store A4 folder: OECD Restaurant]
· 310mm x 220mm
· Printed material: Smooth 0.2mm PP plastic
· Safe for storing A4 paper
· Offset Printing
· Made in Hong Kong
[Send area and time]
· Hong Kong: send surface mail, about 2-4 working days to arrive.
· Taiwan and other regions: Usually sent by airmail, about 7-14 working days to arrive.
• Since each folder or by printing different photo effects affected, so there are a slight color difference.
· To register / express, please buy before the query.
2 folders one-stop shopping have special price
Please click the following link to purchase:
Origin / manufacturing methods
Made in Hong Kong