▴ skirts using Nepal's unique ethnic handmade fabrics, tailors use local stone washing process, so that ethnic cloth presents unique lines. (*** The back half of the skirt is a elastic rubber band for different waistline women.)
▴ skirts to red and white rice as the keynote, glamorous sense of a little Wenqing, as long as the match net color shirt can easily manage.
▴ strong material, cut carefully, wear more slender body.
▴ handmade ethnic cloth we are personally selected cloth village in Nepal to find the local tailor sewing, unique, only limited production.
▴ can take short-sleeved / long-sleeved T, comfortable to wear, four seasons to wear.
▴ Material: hand-woven
Free Size size is as follows (flat hand measurement):
Madou height 165CM; weight 50kg
☛ key issues [please read carefully before placing an order]
- Each garment is handmade heart, non-machine mass production, each different, if you are concerned about the buyer before the next single carefully consider Oh!
- Hand made clothes photo for the real shot, try to show the true color, different lighting, mobile / computer monitors may be a little different, please forgive me.
- Hand-made clothing size are measured in real hands-on measurement, manual measurement error in 2-3cm are normal. If the size, color, fabric and other issues, please check with us before placing an order. After the sale we do not accept the size / color / personal preferences such as the return, please buyers confirm the size and details of the goods before ordering.
- If guests have more questions about the handmade work, please feel free to contact us before placing an order.) We all hope that everyone can buy handmade national clothes that we really like for ourselves and are comfortable to wear.
- Washing method: We recommend hand washing is better, hand-made clothes will be more durable; can also be placed in the laundry bag machine wash. Hand-made clothing for natural dye stained, do not wash with light-colored clothing at the same time for the first time cleaning, and can not use bleach Oh!
Origin / manufacturing methods
Hong Kong Design | Nepal handmade