Beech square wooden tray, slightly hollow in the middle does not destroy the beauty.
The depth of the dish is about 1.2cm
Length and width 18x18cm
Beech texture is fine, material is hard and heavy, wood grain twists and turns are not straight, beech grows slowly, it takes about 100 years to grow to a diameter of 40cm, lichens (moss) adhere to the trunk, and thus form a natural unique speckle pattern.
* There may be a slight drop between the product and the photo.
The wood itself will have natural urns, creating its uniqueness.
* The products are not painted, and they are maintained with natural protective oils. They can be maintained with edible oils on their own (oils that are not easily contaminated, such as: olive oil)
Use of wood utensils Note:
* Avoid hot and humid environment
* Use only warm water after use, and avoid using excessive detergent or steel brush
* Dry in the shade after cleaning
* Avoid using a dishwasher or drying machine (so as to avoid the wood from heat-shrinking and cracking)
* Can be soaked in vinegar or lemon diluted to remove odor
Simple maintenance method:
* Use cloth or napkin stained with edible oil on the surface of dishes
* Let it stand for a night after the oil, let the tableware absorb
* When the surface of the dishware has raised wooden thorns, it can be polished with the attached fine sandpaper, and the wood chips can be removed and oiled (#320 or #400 for sandpaper).