· Introduction ·
Pink lead (ko industrialization ki) is an ancient pottery techniques, has 45 years of history since ancient times.
Powder cited pottery is characterized by rich feel, like cotton with a general simple and elegant temperament;
And with the longer the color will be more moist.
· Size: Φ110xH50mm
· Material: Clay
Pear wooden stand in early 2016 Taosuo Cheng Chun;
Wy Lee is founded by Hong Kong Potters Ryan Hui, two have graduated from the Baptist University of Hong Kong Academy of Visual Arts.
Because of love, so efforts to create hope the spirit of the process of integration of the public, through the use of hand-made artifacts, feel the beauty of life.
Each one hand-made objects are loaded with a story,
Describes a period of time, recording all the strength and temperature.
It may be the beginning of the story of pottery making,
But its future life will continue to be written by each living at home.
We hope that our artifacts and you can build a long and intimate relationship.
Use and Maintenance ·
- It is recommended for the first time before use soak a reuse Wash rice in water, making it more rigid and durable.
- Can be used in microwave, oven.
- Ceramic glaze artifacts will occur with the use of time or change the glaze cracking phenomenon, which is through the use of artifacts left behind beautiful traces.
- Pottery commodities Muk pottery clay and the use of glaze firing, and other clay minerals and iron in high temperature after firing with a black dot, is a natural now
- All utensils production, non-factory-style production of the full product manual, so there will be every size and color of a slight difference; I hope you can appreciate
· · Origin
Made in Hong Kong Made in Hong Kong