素材制作方法ハンドメイド原産国台湾その他オーダーメイド可能な商品数量残り 1 点
- おすすめポイント/ Current / Dry Flower Specimen Earrings / Flower color deep purple light green powder + silver foil
Irregular resin production requires multiple solidification molding processes. Each plastic molding takes one day of solidification time, completing a basic body takes four days. This series has condensed dried flowers, pearls, gold foil and other natural materials.
About 3cm in width
__About the brand__
Ear-the-yen was founded in August 2017. The first series of works used resin to condense natural materials and then made them into earrings. Therefore, it became the first word of this brand. The future will produce more different types of works with the same philosophy.
Producer Yen likes everything from nature, flowers, trees, stones, and shells. From the little ones they can feel the accumulation of long periods of time, discover the natural forces that never have the bottom line, and can make the work full of life. This is why there is an earth in the name.
Yen, who loves nature, likes handcrafts, weaving, and visiting the market, finds a wonderful lifestyle.
Body - Uses high hardness resin to condense natural materials. (High hardness resin non-UV glue, yellowing is not easy after solidification)
Ear pin - stainless steel
Ear clips - Copper plated K
Drop Ear Pin - Copper White K
- Works are 100% hand-made, please accept the same style cannot be 100% identical.
- Occurrence of occasional air bubbles in or on the surface of resin earrings is normal.
- Earrings are sanitary items and will not accept returns.
- Bathing, swimming and other activities are not recommended when wearing.
- Although dried flowers have been sealed in resin, very few parts will change color with time. Please forgive and appreciate the beauty of its change.
Origin / manufacturing methods
台湾から発送 発送先 1個目の送料 2個目の追加送料 中国 US$ 6.84 US$ 1.71
- 支払方法クレジットカード安心決済, PayPal, LINE Pay, Alipay