/ Commodity Description and story /
* Traditional weaving bag minorities from northern Thailand, each jacket sleeve ancient weaving from the area, and then from the system, beautiful color, and each is unique!
(Ancient weaving may be the case with small faded damaged if they wish to buy friends, you can enlarge image to view, please accept friends to buy oh!)
* Zipper has a lovely ingenuity, use colored wool ball with shell design, ingenious details presented a unique texture!
* Size can put a lot of small things, very practical-purpose bag, suitable for cosmetic bag, pen, etc., want to put what on what place, very suitable for use packet classification!
/ Size, size /
(Because of handmade, size may be slightly different each)
/ Material /
/ Operate and maintain /
The following is a hand-woven bag for maintenance and suggestions Wash provide references!
1. Insert the appropriate amount of the fine cold wash in cold water, the bag into the water and let stand two to three minutes.
2. Gently press the light wash bag, then rinse with water.
3. Then the bag is placed on a dry towel to towel dry the excess water pressure.
4. Finally, flat on the dry shade, not exposure to sunlight.
* Some woven bags line color, such as red and green, the color will come off a bit after washing.
* Adjustable strap length of bag styles, because a metal buckle design, try not to scrape some of the metal to avoid metal surface rust; if the buckle hit the water, but also set the surface to dry, so that the metal ring can last longer Oh!
/ Shipment Packing /
Our packaging, environmental protection considerations, reuse existing packaging materials, for example, transparent bags Nepal hand workshop packaged goods, we select the priority use of these packaging materials so that the package can be reused. Hope people like music beat friends, learn the most beautiful is the work itself, other than the appearance of the packaging beautiful, the packaging has deeper intentions!
(Such as the purchase of goods, the demand for the gifts, please also presents us know and we will help you make new packaging, thank you!)