1. Please use clean water to wash the indigo dyed item before first use to get rid of any excess dye.
2. Gently hand wash in lukewarm water using a neutral detergent or put the item into a mesh bag for machine wash.
3. Natural indigo dyeing contains only natural materials without any chemical additives or fillers. The item may get minor discoloration on first or second wash.
4. The indigo dye washed out will not be transferred to other fabrics. Please don’t worry about it.
5. Please don’t scrub hardly to avoid uneven natural fading.
6. Please hang to dry in the shade and don’t leave the item in direct sunlight for a long time to avoid fading.
7. Do not dry cleaning.
8. Iron with low temperature.