Plant: Japanese Strawberry
Size: Approx. W11.5cm D11.5cm H12.3cm
Origin: Japan / handmade
1.Reducing seeds: After soaking the dried seeds in water for about 5 hours, it will expand into transparent jelly spheres with a diameter of about 8mm.
2. Place the fine mesh in the pelvic floor
3. Pour culture soil and water mix
4. Put half of the seed into the soil (cover it with thin soil), and then sprinkle with water.
5. Carefully, happy to expect it to bloom!
● Strawberry seeds are processed by polymer jelly membrane. It is recommended to grow one at a time and the rest in the refrigerator.
● Remember to help fertilize the plants regularly to make the plants grow stronger!
● Before germination, place in a cool place
● For the plant species that will result: The cotton buds can be used to lightly brush the flower buds during flowering to help the results!
● After the seeds germinate, please remove the pots and ventilate the place where there is sufficient sunshine.
● The speed and results of growth will be different depending on the method of planting or the environment.
With poor growth and other issues, we cannot accept the return and exchange after planting. We pray for forgiveness.