Light and simple
20mm x 20mm
- When bathing, bathing, and swimming, do not wear it in order to avoid deterioration of the jewelry in contact with acid-base substances.
- Silverware Do not directly touch fragrance perfumes or other highly volatile chemicals.
- The surface of the silverware is yellowish or brown. Use a silver cloth to wipe it gently. If oxidation is serious, it is recommended to use it.
Silver wash water soak for 10-20 seconds, rinse with water after soaking and wipe dry, put it in a clip chain bag or box for storage.
- Do not wash the cloth with silver cloth. After wiping, the stain is normal and can be reused.
- Gold plated goods should be lightly wiped with a soft cloth (not silver cloth).
- Please avoid storing multiple metal ornaments to avoid scratching.
- This card provides a 6-month warranty service. If you need repairs, please go to the original purchase point together with this warranty card.
- The warranty scope is based on basic troubleshooting (eg, repairing buckles or ear pins). Man-made damage is not covered by the warranty.
- If there is any missing part of the product, please attach it back. If the material is not attached, it will be charged separately.
- It will not be as perfect as new products after repair. Please forgive me.
- The goods have original hand-made forging marks, which are normal patterns.
- Goods may be sent to the original factory for repair. It may take time. Please wait patiently.
Origin / manufacturing methods