Old rock mud material
Under the appearance of the original Park Gee, there is an ever-changing texture. After quenching at high temperature, the color shows the kiln's enthusiasm, and the simplicity and simplicity reveals the imprint of the craftsmen.
It is rich in ore, that is, quartz adobe, which is fired by high-temperature oxidation-reduction. It has the same structure as activated carbon of wheat stone structure, which makes the water quality smooth and tastes delicious and sweet.
It presents a granular carcass with slow heat dissipation and better temperature collection than ceramics and porcelain.
Suitable for heavy fermentation or fully fermented tea, such as: blush, traditional Tieguanyin, old tea, Pu'er tea, etc.
Water tank generation
Place of Origin: Taiwan
Water tank second generation
Place of Origin: Taiwan
1. The cleaning of the utensils is washed one by one to avoid collision with each other. It is best to clean the teapot separately from the lid and the body.
2. The rock mud material has a slow heat conduction, and the tea soup is stable in the tea set; the thick tea fragrance can be brewed in the coating of the old rock mud and the flow through the pores.
3. The raw material is blended with natural rock and clay, which has good water absorption. After use, the color will be more round and bright. This is a normal phenomenon, let it dry naturally or wipe with a dry cloth.
1. The product water tank faucet is a consumable part. It is recommended to carry out regular maintenance inspection every year.
2. Avoid disassembling the faucet by yourself, so as to avoid water leakage caused by poor installation.
3. The product water tank faucet is guaranteed for one year. The warranty period is effective from the date of purchase and must be accompanied by a proof of purchase invoice or a seal of guarantee of the company.
4. Avoid the consumption of carbonated or granulated drinks to avoid corrosion and blockage of the faucet and accelerate the consumption of the faucet.
5. If the faucet is attached with scale, avoid using a strong decontaminant cleaner. Use a soft brush and clean with a baking soda powder.
6. If there is red rust on the faucet, it is caused by the adhesion of iron in the water, while the calcium component in the water is easy to cause the surface of the faucet to be rough. It can be cleaned regularly with a soft brush.
7. When storing it daily, please wash it thoroughly and dry it.
8. Unusual use, or damage caused by corrosive contents or the environment, is not covered by the warranty.