素材制作方法ハンドメイド原産国インド数量残り 2 点
- おすすめポイント▲Copper container is one of the indispensable processes in traditional Indian craftsmanship. It is based on the natural
▲Copper container is one of the indispensable processes in traditional Indian craftsmanship. It is based on the natural environmental protection concept and is applied in daily life. It gives new meaning by warm manual temperature, and copper is also a material with good thermal conductivity.
▲The special color of copper has its fascinating features. Because of the relationship between materials, it will become dull or irregularly black as the process of use. This is a normal phenomenon, which is also unique to copper cups. Featured place
▲ can be used as a jewelry plate. A small dish. A coaster, etc., both design and practicality
▲ hand-punched dot design, simple and cute
▲The color and design style of British industrial style
▲The full range of copper design, bring home together!
▲ Attach the handle carton packaging, so that you can send gifts is also very convenient
▲ warm reminder
- Due to hand-made, each may have some scratches and natural spots
- Please wash with a neutral detergent with a soft sponge. Do not use a steel brush, it is easy to cause scratches.
- After washing, please wipe with a dry cloth, it will not leave spots because the water drops are long.
- Do not put in the microwave, dishwasher and oven
- Due to the copper material, the degree of use and the contact with air, there will be natural spots and darkening, it is a normal phenomenon, you can regularly use lemonade to wipe the regular gloss
10-11 cm in diameter
Origin / manufacturing methods
台湾から発送 発送先 1個目の送料 2個目の追加送料 マカオ US$ 5.15 US$ 1.72 マレーシア US$ 5.15 US$ 1.72 中国 US$ 5.15 US$ 1.72 日本 US$ 5.15 US$ 1.72 香港 US$ 5.15 US$ 1.72 その他の国・地域 US$ 6.86 US$ 1.72
- 支払方法クレジットカード安心決済, PayPal, LINE Pay, Alipay