Small objects colour your life
♥ Handmade item
♥ Size of flower: approx. 3 cm
♥ Material: Japanese cotton fabric, cotton pearl, rhodium plated alloy, hair tie (Made in Korea)
♥ Gift wrapping and message available
♥ Made to order
♥ Can be personalized
Applying traditional Japanese craft technique (Tsumami Zaiku), which oiginated about 200 years ago during the Edo Period. The fabric flower is made from small, square-cut pieces of cloth, usually pinched and folded with tweezers to create beautiful motifs usually in sync with the season .
This delicate hair tie is handmade with Tsumami Zaiku flower. Embellished with gold leave, Japanese cotton pearl.
Give ponytails a stylish twist. This elastic is a simple way to transform your look adapted for the daily life. This looks great paired with jeans or you can dress them up. It is also a perfect gift idea for Christmas, valentine's day, mother's day, birthday, and of course yourself, especially in Chinese New Year!
This item contains different colour https://www.pinkoi.com/product/GxXXjJH9 (Red) , https://www.pinkoi.com/product/bMNWwYSF (Yellow) , https://www.pinkoi.com/product/fqfiQnDK (Pink) and https://www.pinkoi.com/product/fc75kLsn (Blue)
Lots of other colours and texture of fabric available in my shop. Colour, size and fabric of flower can be personalized, if you have any ideas, please send me a message.
Let’s taste unique Japanese aesthetics!
Want to see more? https://www.pinkoi.com/store/shizukohandmade (my_shop)
♥ Domestic shipping (HK)
- HK Post ordinary packet services takes 2-3 working days
- S.F. Express: Receiver pays the shipping rate
♥ Worldwide shipping
- Air registered mail service takes 4-7 working days (Taiwan) and 7-14 workings days (Other countries)
- online track & trace
- basic package
- gift wrapping and message available
♥ This fabric flower accessory is handmade. Please handle with care. Do not wash the fabric product.
♥ Keep the jewellery away from chemicals. Please apply lotion, makeup, hairspray, and perfume before putting on your jewellery.
♥ Be careful with water, sweat. Remove it when bathing, having onsen, sleeping, exercising, or doing other physically strenuous activities as prolonged contact with water and sweat may cause the plating discolour.
♥ To avoid oxidation, when not wearing, safely wrap and store your jewellery in a cool, dry place in either individual boxes or plastic baggies.
<Note to Customer>
- Please allow for some variation in colour as displayed on different devices and screens. Actual colours may vary.
- This item is handmade-to-order and for reference only, and so each one cannot be 100% identical, slight variations (about 0.1- 0.5 cm) in size are to be expected.
- Photos are for illustrative purposes only. The actual product may vary.
- If you experience any skin discomfort after using this product, please consult your doctor and discontinue use.