1,122,921点出品中
Baby Blue Turquoise Bracelet VISHI Original Superfine 矿 Hubei 18K Gold Handmade Gift

商品詳細

  • ショップ
    返信まで:数時間以内
    返信率:96%
  • 商品カテゴリー
    制作方法
    ハンドメイド
    原産国
    中国
    数量
    10 点以上
  • おすすめポイント
    Turquoise is a raw ore produced in Hubei Province. There is no coloration and no plastic injection. Natural turquoise or
  • https://img.alicdn.com/imgextra/i2/34010003/TB2.ceizf5TBuNjSspcXXbnGFXa_!!34010003.jpg
    https://img.alicdn.com/imgextra/i3/34010003/TB2.DakyA9WBuNjSspeXXaz5VXa_!!34010003.jpg
    https://img.alicdn.com/imgextra/i2/34010003/TB29LR3yruWBuNjSszgXXb8jVXa_!!34010003.jpg
    https://img.alicdn.com/imgextra/i3/34010003/TB2L8eyyrSYBuNjSspfXXcZCpXa_!!34010003.jpg

    Turquoise turquoise is also known as Turkish rock. It is called the stone of the sky that can expel evil and bring harmonious power.

    https://img.alicdn.com/imgextra/i2/34010003/TB21IXEyuuSBuNjSsplXXbe8pXa_!!34010003.jpg

    https://img.alicdn.com/imgextra/i3/34010003/TB2S041yr5YBuNjSspoXXbeNFXa_!!34010003.jpg

    https://img.alicdn.com/imgextra/i3/34010003/TB2t_w8nOCYBuNkSnaVXXcMsVXa_!!34010003.jpg

    Turquoise and gold are a perfect match, or that good materials are suitable for real money

    https://img.alicdn.com/imgextra/i2/34010003/TB2V9iDzkyWBuNjy0FpXXassXXa_!!34010003.jpg

    The original design was extremely thin, but there were always guests who ignored the words "very fine" and "2mm." So the treasurer decided to add a third block size for selection.

    https://img.alicdn.com/imgextra/i4/34010003/TB2Wb37yaSWBuNjSsrbXXa0mVXa_!!34010003.jpg

    https://img.alicdn.com/imgextra/i3/34010003/TB2QR0GzXmWBuNjSspdXXbugXXa_!!34010003.jpg

    The turquoise that we use is the raw ore produced in Shiyan, Hubei, China. There is no additive or no glue injection. Natural turquoise mines have more or less iron wires and pits.

    https://img.alicdn.com/imgextra/i1/34010003/TB2M0G2zkCWBuNjy0FaXXXUlXXa_!!34010003.jpg

    Natural ore, there is a difference in the color and size of each string, we can only try to make a single bracelet color close to the size.

    https://img.alicdn.com/imgextra/i4/34010003/TB2ehFoyv9TBuNjy0FcXXbeiFXa_!!34010003.jpg

    The beaded wire adopts the Japanese imported round elasticity line, all the wire will become loose after a long time, we will give out the material package, so that you can change it later.

    https://img.alicdn.com/imgextra/i3/34010003/TB2inYNyqmWBuNjy1XaXXXCbXXa_!!34010003.jpg

    18k gold is gold content at least 75%, and the remaining 25% are other precious metals. China has provisions for the imprints and identification plates of gold products. The 18k gold stamps are generally AU750, 18K or G750. Because this small gold bead is relatively small, it is allowed to not mark. There is a test certificate as evidence.

    https://img.alicdn.com/imgextra/i2/34010003/TB2hfzqyqmWBuNjy1XaXXXCbXXa_!!34010003.jpg

    https://img.alicdn.com/imgextra/i4/34010003/TB2mE9hq_XYBeNkHFrdXXciuVXa_!!34010003.jpg

    https://img.alicdn.com/imgextra/i2/34010003/TB2TkgXzhWYBuNjy1zkXXXGGpXa_!!34010003.jpg


    https://img.alicdn.com/imgextra/i2/34010003/TB226ZOp8yWBuNkSmFPXXXguVXa_!!34010003.jpg

    https://img.alicdn.com/imgextra/i2/34010003/TB2n6Qmp2iSBuNkSnhJXXbDcpXa_!!34010003.jpg

    https://img.alicdn.com/imgextra/i1/34010003/TB2w8g_p3KTBuNkSne1XXaJoXXa_!!34010003.jpg


    **Wrist circumference measurement method**
    https://img.alicdn.com/imgextra/i4/34010003/TB2uXGcdoo09KJjSZFDXXb9npXa_!!34010003.jpg


    **Product packaging**
    https://img.alicdn.com/imgextra/i1/34010003/TB2PUqVc_dYBeNkSmLyXXXfnVXa_!!34010003.jpg
  • 送料
    中国から発送
    発送先1個目の送料2個目の追加送料
    アメリカUS$ 36.17US$ 0.00
    カナダUS$ 42.20US$ 0.00
    トルコUS$ 45.22US$ 0.00
    イタリアUS$ 42.20US$ 0.00
    ネパールUS$ 45.22US$ 0.00
    カンボジアUS$ 28.64US$ 0.00
    フランスUS$ 42.20US$ 0.00
    ノルウェーUS$ 42.20US$ 0.00
    オーストラリアUS$ 31.65US$ 0.00
    シンガポールUS$ 28.64US$ 0.00
    中国送料無料
    ベルギーUS$ 42.20US$ 0.00
    タイUS$ 28.64US$ 0.00
    ドイツUS$ 42.20US$ 0.00
    香港US$ 4.53US$ 0.00
    ポーランドUS$ 50.49US$ 0.00
    スペインUS$ 42.20US$ 0.00
    オランダUS$ 42.20US$ 0.00
    フィンランドUS$ 42.20US$ 0.00
    フィリピンUS$ 28.64US$ 0.00
    インドネシアUS$ 28.64US$ 0.00
    スウェーデンUS$ 42.20US$ 0.00
    ベトナムUS$ 28.64US$ 0.00
    スイスUS$ 42.20US$ 0.00
    ニュージーランドUS$ 31.65US$ 0.00
    ロシアUS$ 50.49US$ 0.00
    ブラジルUS$ 50.49US$ 0.00
    ポルトガルUS$ 42.20US$ 0.00
    マカオUS$ 4.53US$ 0.00
    アラブ首長国連邦US$ 50.49US$ 0.00
    インドUS$ 45.22US$ 0.00
    イギリスUS$ 42.20US$ 0.00
    マレーシアUS$ 28.64US$ 0.00
    ギリシャUS$ 42.20US$ 0.00
    日本US$ 27.13US$ 0.00
    台湾US$ 5.43US$ 0.00
  • 支払方法
    クレジットカード安心決済, PayPal, LINE Pay, Alipay
  • 返品・交換のお知らせ
  • タグ
  • 通報

Baby Blue Turquoise Bracelet VISHI Original Superfine 矿 Hubei 18K Gold Handmade Gift

数量:
US$ 34.67より
この商品は「受注制作」です。お支払いが確認できてから、制作を開始しますので、ショップの休日を除く 7 日後に発送予定です。
お気に入り登録お気に入り登録でポイントゲット
【新規登録限定】72時間以内に初回購入で5%OFF!

その他の商品

ショップへ

デザイナーについて

購入したユーザー 合計 6 人が購入

お気に入り登録したユーザー 41 人がお気に入り登録

prev next