- Beads Semi-precious stones 8mm
Broken pieces |
Hand-made jewelry is not like a large number of open-molded products
If you come in to my design gallery, you must be a good man.
I hope you will like the temperature produced by my hands
【Pure Silver/Brass Accessories】
Hand-built, each product will have a slight and different casting traces.
If you are a perfect idea, Do not checkout.
Hand-knocking merchandise will not be very straightforward, every hand-made jewelry is unique
Each ore is unique and does not look exactly like a photo
There will be some ice cracks in the ore and the best quality string will be selected
If you can not accept, please do not place orders
▲ ▲ silverware maintenance small 叮咛▲▲
/ Oxidation to metal properties, clean and put in sealed bags when not worn
/ Avoid wearing jewelry to do heavy work, easy to scratch the surface of jewelry
/ Do not touch perfume, vinegar, juice, bleach, reduce the occurrence of erosion
/ Sterling silver jewelry wipes with silver polishing cloth, plating jewelry use soft cloth
- - - - - After-sales service - - - - -
*Bracelets are all custom-made products, such as SIZE volume is wrong/can be repaid by freight, that is, discretionary fee is 50-100 yuan.
* Handmade goods are all made-to-order products, and are not accepted for reasons such as dislike or unsuitability.
*No refund/exchange service (except counterfeit goods)
| Tips |
- Please avoid wearing silver/brass jewelry when taking a shower/bath, swimming, or using a spa or hot spring. Otherwise the silver will turn yellow over time and restoration will not be possible.
- If silver/brass becomes tarnished as a result of discoloration or oxidation, please use a silver cloth and wipe the jewelry in one direction. This should restore luster to the silver.
- If silver/brass jewelry becomes slightly yellow in color, you can clean it with a solution made of baking soda and water. Soak the silver in the solution. Then, gently clean the tarnish off with a soft toothbrush or sponge. Finally rinse the Silver with clean water and wipe dry.
- To avoid oxidation, when not wearing, wrap your silver/brass jewelry in tissue papers and put it in a plastic zipper bag.
This product is handmade, and so each one cannot be 100% identical.
This product is handmade, and so slight variations in size are to be expected.
We do not accept returns/exchanges for customized products.
Origin / manufacturing methods
REGOLITH FROM TAIWAN