素材制作方法ハンドメイド原産国インド数量残り 5 点
- おすすめポイント▲ The copper container is one of the indispensable craftsmanship of traditional Indian craftsmanship. It is based on the
▲ The copper container is one of the indispensable craftsmanship of traditional Indian craftsmanship. It is based on the concept of natural environmental protection. It is used in everyday life. By warming the hand-made temperature to give new meaning, copper is also a material with good thermal conductivity.
▲ The special color of copper has its fascinating features. Because of the relationship between materials, it will become dull or irregularly black with the process of use. This is a normal phenomenon. This is also a unique feature of copper cups. Characteristic place
▲ Inner stainless steel processing, so more levels and practicality
▲ The unique bottle design and hand-drilled dot design make it simple yet cute
▲ meticulous work, is the Office of healing small things
▲ British industrial style color and design style
▲ Full range of copper designs, bring home together!
▲ attached hand carton packaging, so that you are also very convenient to send gifts
▲ Material: Red copper + stainless steel
▲ Warm reminder
- Due to hand-made, each may have slight scratches and natural spots
- Please use a neutral lotion with a soft sponge. Do not use a steel brush.
- After cleaning, wipe it with a dry cloth. It will be less likely to leave spots as long as the water drops.
- Do not put in the microwave oven. Dishwasher and oven
- Because of the copper material, the degree of use and contact with the air, there will be natural spots and darkening phenomenon, is a normal phenomenon, regular use of lemonade can be used to wipe the gloss
8 cm in diameter
Height 10 cm
台湾から発送 発送先 1個目の送料 2個目の追加送料 マカオ US$ 5.13 US$ 1.71 マレーシア US$ 5.13 US$ 1.71 中国 US$ 5.13 US$ 1.71 日本 US$ 5.13 US$ 1.71 香港 US$ 5.13 US$ 1.71 その他の国・地域 US$ 6.84 US$ 1.71
- 支払方法クレジットカード安心決済, PayPal, LINE Pay, Alipay