The work follows the North American Moroccan ancient millennium handmade natural dyes, combined with the design elements of the Salar tribe. The bags are surprisingly detailed everywhere. In addition to durability, the opening of each bag is pleasing to the eye.
Features of the handmade hand bag:
The colors of the same bag are similar but may not be the same.
There may be some differences in the position of the embossed pattern, and you are as fond of surprises and warmth as you are.
Moroccan handmade leather embossing
Just the right size, put down the iphone6s plus can also put down the long clip, coin purse, key, handkerchief toilet paper (even my lightweight folding umbrella).
__Please note before purchase: Moroccan handmade bags are made by the human hand, and the color, totem, etc. of each bag are not the same, so each bag is the only one in the world. You are as detailed as we are, we will care about the details of these arrangements, welcome to the private message, we can first pass the fresh Moroccan bag photos to you, you can of course choose to take home with you.__
**About|Moroccan leather Moroccan**
Morocco Morocco; Moroccan In addition to being Moroccan, in the words of professional leather,__leather__is the delicate and flexible animal leather of Moroccan specialties. Because of its high-quality hand and saturated and delicate color, it has been used by Europeans since the 16th century to make ladies' gloves and shoes. It is also used to make luxurious book covers, wallets, luggage suitcases, etc. Visually it is usually saturated red, blue, black, green; the feel is excellent soft but strong and durable. Adhere to the cheaper modern leather-making method, all the leather parts of the Camel brand mint tea use the traditional millennium tanning technology, and the hand is not only leather, but also the essence of historical humanities.
Camel bag: width 21 high 18 thickness 7.5 to 8 cm
- Just received the leather will be harder. After use, the Moroccan leather will gradually become soft and elastic, and the color may be slightly deeper and the surface will be brighter.
- Fresh Moroccan leather bag just received, there may be a thick 'Moroccan taste', "Dehumidification" can dilute the taste, or let her go, and the smell will fade.
- "No waterproof" Moroccan leather is dyed with natural dyes. It is dyed by non-scale industrial toners. It may decolorize the leather when it is rubbed with water. Please be careful not to carry rain on rainy days!
- "Leather care" basically does not require special maintenance, just be careful to stay away from water.
- The bags are all made by Moroccan uncles, aunts, naked eyes, hand-made, small size differences, small scratches caused by leather surface treatment, leather birthmarks, uneven color dyed by hand, and uncut seams. You may find the manual differences between these masters and the traces of the Shanghai style.
Because of this, all bags are unique, even if the same style of bags, you can also find the details of small differences! This is the designer's insistence, but also the unique story of the Moroccan handmade leather bag.