**Moroccan Handmade Leather brings classic totems into your everyday outfit**
The work follows the ancient natural handmade dyes from Morocco in North Africa and is decorated with elements of the Salar tribe. Surprising details are found everywhere in the corners. Apart from durability, every time a bag is opened, it is pleasing to the eye.
Feather handmade bag features:
The tone of the same bag is similar but may not be the same.
There may be a slight difference in the position of the embossed pattern, giving you the same love and warmth that you and I love.
Moroccan handmade leather imprint
Just a good size, put under the iphone6s plus can also be put under the mast of the long clip, purse, keys, handkerchief toilet paper (even my lightweight folding umbrella).
__Before buying, please note: Moroccan handmade bags are produced by the hands of men and women through the ancient method, each bag's color, totem, etc. are not the same, so each Muslim bag is the only one in the world, if You are the same detail control as we are. We will care about the arrangement of these details. You are welcome to ask us for information. We can send you pictures of fresh Moroccan bags. Of course you can choose what you like to bring home.__
**About | Moroccan Leather**
Morocco Morocco; Moroccan In addition to being Moroccan, in the words of professional leather means____is the fine and flexible African animal leather of Moroccan specialties. Because of its high-quality feel and saturating delicate taste, it was used by Europeans to create lady's gloves and shoes since the 16th century. It has also been used to make luxurious cover covers, wallets, and luggage cases. Visually saturated red, blue, black, and green are all common; the feel is soft but durable. Persist in not using cheaper modern tanning methods, all leather goods of hump brand mint tea use the millennium traditional tanning techniques. The men are not only leather, but also the essence of history and culture.
Approx. width 21cm / height 18cm / thickness 8cm
- As soon as the cortex is received, it will be harder. After use, the Moroccan leather will gradually become soft and elastic. The color may also become slightly darker and the surface becomes brighter.
- The fresh Moroccan purse just received may have a strong "Moroccan taste". "Dehumidification" can dilute the taste, or let her go, and the odor fades.
- "No waterproof" Moroccan leather is dyed with natural dyes. Non-scale industrial dyes may cause leather decoloration when rubbed with water. Please be careful not to carry rain on rainy days!
- "Leather Care" basically does not require special care. Just be careful to keep away from the water.
- Bags are made by uncle and aunt Moroccan, measured by the naked eye, handmade, small size differences, small scratches caused by leather surface treatment or leather itself birthmark, hand rubbed dye uneven color, sewing thread head not cut clean, etc. You may find the difference between these masters' manual craftsmanship and the Shanghai style.
Because of this, all bags are unique, even if the same style bag, you can also find the details of the small differences! This is the designer's insistence, but also a unique story of Moroccan handmade leather bag.