● Material: 925 sterling silver
● Size: about 1 x 1cm Pendant
● Size chain length:
● Extend the chain plus shopping area:
● As the goods are all hand-made, there will be hand-made signs, or asymmetric situation, etc., there is no way perfect like a machine, size and pattern can knock pictures with slight gap may be +/- 3mm of error, please carefully considerations.
The silver part is not to provide maintenance, such as jewelry section to be repaired, please provide a picture with the designer to discuss, depending on the damage situation offer for an additional pays return shipping.
● about our hand-made jewelry
We only use 925 silver and copper made, each hand-finished jewelry,
Chosen by the traditional techniques of metalworking - sawing, knock, carving, welding, filing, inlaid, polishing and other processes to complete,
Retains the welding and forging knock them out of hand as the texture.
● Maintenance Tips
1. All jewelry, whatever materials are afraid moisture, especially rain. Sweat perfume. Spa bath chemicals .... etc .., will seriously damage jewelry oxidation, and so should be avoided away.
2. The recommendations often wear jewelry, body fat can produce natural moist jewelry beautiful sheen.
3. The accessories will vary with time and oxidation, or oxidation of sulfide yellow black signs can be used wet soft toothbrush or toothpaste dentifrice lightly soiled surfaces, or use the silver polishing cloth, wipe copper cloth, you can restore the original metallic luster.
4. The special accessories such as mining vulcanization process, do not over-clean, so as not to cure the design effect disappears.
5. If you are worried silver polishing cloth, wiping cloth copper chemical emulsion can cause skin irritation, wear before you can rinse and wipe dry.
6. Natural stone, crystal and pearls can use the water to wash and then wipe with a soft cloth.
7. When not wearing, clean bags stored in a sealed, can reduce the oxidation rate.
8. Do not put all kinds of jewelry in a jewelry box with jewelry will rub against each other in different hardness caused by wear and tear.
9. Do not use any other tools to clean your jewelry, jewelry will leave scratches on the surface, using a brush if necessary, use a clean or very soft brush to scrub your jewelry.
Origin / manufacturing methods
Made in Taiwan handmade