In the hot summer, whether to have a cool cup of iced tea
Resolve the sweltering afternoon
Follow samova and dive into the whimsical underwater garden in summer
Aroma of cranberry and orange peel
Brew at room temperature and add ice cubes
You can feel the icy and sour taste of iced tea
A walk in the garden: “Saiyou Garden” Dr. Almond Hua Green Tea
The Snorkeling Garden consists mainly of spirulina, cranberry slices and South African green tea. Spirulina grows in the warm volcanic lake of Costa Rica and is rich in protein. The cranberry contains vitamin C, plus unfermented top South African green tea, accompanied by green tea-like aromas without caffeine, and tantalizing cranberry sweet and sour taste, lingering together in this underwater world. .
【 Enjoy Cold Bubble Ice Tea 】
- After the cold foaming of tea, the release of tea tannins can be reduced, the bitterness and astringency can be reduced, and tea sweetness can be increased.
- Many nutrients in tea leaves can retain more nutrients because they have not been destroyed by high temperatures.
- Cold foam can reduce the release of caffeine in tea soup.
- Put the tea bag in the bottle/cup, brew at room temperature water, chilled or add ice cubes, and enjoy a simple yet stylish drink!
- Low calorie, daily drinking not only can not relax without burden.
- No caffeine, don't worry about falling asleep at night!
【 Indication 】
- Tea: Dr. Huahua Green Tea 2g (Triangle Three-Dimensional Tea Bag / 7 boxes per box)
- Ingredients: Green Dr. Tea, Cranberry Tablets, Orange Peel, Spirulina, Vanilla Spices
- Caffeine content: none
↓ ↓ 内容 内容 拍摄 真 真 真 真
[In addition to cold bubbles, you can also adjust a cup of stylish tea and wine]
-Jacques Collins Heart of the Sea (alcoholic)
Scuba Garden Snorkeling Garden (soaking cool)
Hendrick's Gin Henry Ginger (Rose) 40ml
Sucrose syrup 20ml
Freshly squeezed lemon juice 20ml
1 bottle of soda
Add gin, syrup and lemon juice to the samova cocktail glass
Add ice cubes until the cup shows 7 minutes
Then pour in the tea and finally add the soda and stir to drink
-Jacques Collins Heart of the Sea (No Alcohol)
Scuba Garden Snorkeling Garden 60ml (soaking cool)
Frozen Cranberry 4~5
Orange syrup 10ml
Put 4-5 frozen cranberries and 1/16 Lyme horns into the samova cocktail glass.
Add Scuba Garden and orange syrup to add crushed ice
Use the Xueke cup to shake it. Return the samova cocktail glass and add straw to drink.
Origin / manufacturing methods