Beaded embroidery is a unique traditional arts and crafts in the culture of Nyonya, inherited from the traditional Chinese women's red craftsmanship, and is also the basis for the society to measure the virtuous woman. Nyonya likes to use cutting beads made in Europe, woven into beaded shoes, belts, purses and headdresses, etc., glittering and full of extravagance. The "Beaded Series" is inspired by beads, using the classic colors of Nyakulam porcelain, and cherishing memories of the romance of the Nyonya Culture.
Stainless steel, natural pearls, Japanese beads
◇ Product Description
1. Size / specification: width 9mm X length 17mm
2. Quantity: 1 pair
3. Style: Tremella Needle/Silicone ear clip
4. Color: 1 blue green, 1 magenta
1. Chromatic aberration: Shooting jewelry on the shelf with real products, light and computer screen color, etc. may cause color differences, in order to prevail.
2. Hand-made: Designers are purely hand-made, texture hand-made can not be 100% perfect, each pair of models may be a little bit of a gap.
3. Residual glue: The designer will pay special attention to this situation when making it. Because it is purely hand-made, if there is still a little residue, please forgive me.
包装 Packing method
Ribbon gift box + clip chain bag + jewelry care instructions card + soft cloth
Origin / manufacturing methods
Malaysia Design / Taiwan Hand-Made