※ Brand Story
"If you tamed me, we need each other. For me, you are unique, and to you, I will be the only one in the world..." When the little prince tamed the fox, love, Naturally exposing and deep rooting. In a painting room, the designer mourned the animals in the painting and tamed them with love, giving him precious soul.
In the personal studio that I miss, each porcelain is unique and cannot be replaced.
Q: How to customize?
A: I would like to think about designing the museum's own customized works in addition to the public version of porcelain.
1. Write to the designer and provide pictures and custom details that you want to draw.
2. After observing the customized content, you will be provided with a customized order for you to place orders.
Q: Custom product cost?
A: The cost of drawing an animal's protagonist with decorative objects (such as small flowers, butterflies, etc.) and adding the words is as follows:
1. 7 tray or mug: 1200 NTD
2. 8-inch disk: 2000NTD
3. Teacup set: 2500NTD
4. Add the second animal to the same porcelain: add 600 NTD
Q: How long is the delivery period?
A: Since each item is drawn by hand and the order schedule is full, the working time is about 1 to 2 months.
Q: How to maintain porcelain?
A: It is recommended to use sponge cleaning. Do not use scoop cloth or steel brush. Not recommended for microwave ovens, dishwashers.
Q: Want to remember the safety of the paint used?
A: After observing the use of Germany's non-toxic, environmentally-friendly pigments, the color of the oven can be set at low temperatures and the cup can be used without worry.
Porcelain Please avoid “hot food” hot foods that are “directly contacted”. It is recommended that dishes be used as “cold dishes” or “diet trays”, and decorations (wall hanging or artwork on a stand, etc.) may be used.
* Note: The 6-inch beige coffee side dish has been discontinued, and it is mainly used to select plates with appropriate patterns.
* Thanks to Cat's Life Magazine for an exclusive interview
* Cooperative case with Kaohsiung Shiba dessert shop
Origin / manufacturing methods