1. Open hole design allows light to pass through the forest tunnel and thus provides visibility for toddlers to crawl through.
2. The forest tunnels can be placed upside-down, this versatility offers multiple construction options.
3. Assorted patterns on each side of the board offers children different sensory input and experiences in visual and tactile stimulation.
4. The multi-angled design of the Forest Tunnel allows for limitless construction configurations.]
5. Adorable owl-shaped connector reinforces the tunnel structure and provides structural stability.
1. Crawling boosts the neural connection by stimulating children’s tactile, balance system, and hand-eye coordination.
2. Crawling or walking with or without hand support on the path helps to develop children’s lower body strength.
3. Assorted patterns on each side of the Flower / Leaf board provide children opportunity to discover and receive tactile sensations.
4. Children can create stories and expand their imaginations by crawling into the Forest Tunnel.
1. Components (KM3001-044) :
2. Side Board (Brown) × 8
Flower / Leaf Pattern Board (Green) × 4
Nut (Orange) × 24
Connector (Owl) × 6
Plastic Wrench × 2
Side Board - 55.5 x 54 x 6-10CM (L xWxThick)
Flower / Leaf Pattern Board - 90、68.4 x 59.6 x 9.8CM (L xWxThick)
4. Materials include: PE, ABS
5. Country of origin: Taiwan