Dedicated to you who love big size notebooks :)
A5 handmade blue drying notebook
A5 notebooks require A3 size blue prints to make
It is difficult to make, and it is usually only used for exhibitions or special orders.
The size is twice as large as the original old one, using the same top quality paper
The cover can show more blue sun details and beautiful tones
Due to the difficulty of production, it is currently limited to a weekly limit.
- Handmade X Image X Memories - With ancient methods, we sublimate images into beautiful memories -
Because I insist on the texture of the manual image,
The full range of blue print covers are all hand-washed unique works, non-general print products
The book covers are made of imported high-pound French watercolor paper.
Exposure to light with warm sunlight
Made by hand, with beautiful Prussian blues
Let each blue sun be a unique work
Blue Sun Process Introduction Film
Pick out the best blue sun finish! Make a hand-made post
The inside page is iPaper UCCU Paper (imported paper No. 11), bright but not eye-catching
Suitable for all kinds of pen writing, strong and impenetrable, excellent touch
The back of the book is specially glued, and if it is necessary to tear off the sheet of paper, it will not drop the page.
The notebook size is standard A5 size (14.8 × 21 cm thickness 1.6cm)
The best for you at work or studying, you can fully draw or record
There are two inner pages available for selection -
1. All blanks are marked, there is no limit to drawing and writing~
2. Light purple small square (5mm), the record is more neat, writing is more convenient!
The inside page is not marked, left turn, right turn, as you like:)
● Size: Standard A5 size (14.8 × 21 cm, A4 half) Thickness is about 1.6cm
● Cover: French high-pound watercolor paper
● Inside page: 130 pages of UCCU Paper (Imported Paper No. 11) (Two in total: 1. Full blank 2. Light purple grid)
● Each blue-light work is hand-washed and washed with sun exposure. It is not a large-volume product; formula, weather, temperature and humidity will bring different tonality to blue sun, and each shade has some differences.
● The source of blue sun color is a stable iron ion chelate. It will not fade, smudge or fade after normal use. If it is contaminated with water, please dry it as soon as possible. If it is exposed to water for a long time, it will cause color change.
● Try not to put the blue drying work under strong sunlight for a long time, the color will be slightly lighter; if you accidentally happen, please put the work in the dark for a period of time, the color will reply
● The back of the plastic notebook has a floating design, which can be flattened, but it will be attached to the original cover fold line when it is made. The cover will be stiffer at first, and it will be improved after the cover fold line is created.
● Please be sure to confirm the size of the notebook before ordering, so as not to cause trouble for both parties.
Origin / manufacturing methods
Made in Taiwan / handmade / inside pages are paper products supplied by iPaper