: : Apparel Washes Notes : :
1. Please wash the dark and light-colored products separately to avoid mutual dyeing.
2. Please turn over and put it into a fine-sized, fine-grained laundry bag and wash it in a weak speed to maintain the product form.
3. When washing, water temperature should be lower than 40°C; please use neutral lotion; do not soak for a long time.
4. Do not put it wet so as not to stain the clothes. Please use light and light dehydration. Do not tumble dry so as not to shrink the clothes.
5. Please use shade dry, do not twist; if you need ironing, please press with a cold cloth. (Knitted goods should be aired flat)
6. The taste of a few special printing residual dyes can be dried in a ventilated place and washed once a day or in water.
(Qualified non-toxic inks are used for dyes and printing materials)