Nailmatic Pure Color Bio-Based Classic Nail Polish-LILA-Sweet Pink Purple

US$ 14.83
  • お支払いが確認できてから、ショップの休日を除く 2 営業日以内に発送予定です。
お得な情報
  • 【新規登録限定】72時間以内に初回購入で5%OFF!

商品情報

素材
レジン
制作方法
工場生産
原産国
フランス
在庫
10 点以上
人気度
  • チェックされた回数 72回
  • 合計販売点数:1点
  • 1 人がお気に入り登録
おすすめポイント
Bio-Sourced -Nailmatic wants to treat nails and the environment more friendly, so the solid color nail polish series is produced in a more environmentally friendly and healthy lifestyle.

ショップについて

nailmatic

台湾
返信率:
100%
返信まで:
数時間以内
発送まで:
1〜3日
Nailmatic Pure Color Bio-Based Classic Nail Polish-LILA-Sweet Pink Purple

商品説明

1. 100% French 2. Bio-Sourced -Nailmatic wants to treat nails and the environment more friendly, so the solid color nail polish series is produced in a more environmentally friendly and healthy lifestyle. -84% bio-sourced, replacing solvents from gasoline or natural gas with plant-derived solvents such as cotton, corn, potato, wheat and tapioca flour. The remaining 16% is a natural or organic pigment used to maintain its ease of use. -In addition, the polish is rich in vegetable protein and borage oil to nourish your nails. 3. 10 Free Promise The commitment to consumers has evolved from 5 Free (phthalate-free, toluene-free, formaldehyde-free, formaldehyde-free resin, and no synthetic camphor) to 10 Free (no parabens, toluene, ortho Dibutyl phthalate, no formaldehyde, no xylene, no styrene, no camphor, no formaldehyde resin, no benzophenone-1 and no nano particles) Capacity: 8ml

送料とその他の情報

支払方法
クレジットカード決済, PayPal, LINE Pay, Alipay
返品・交換のお知らせ
返品・交換のお知らせを見る