- skin should be clean and free of oils and makeup
- remove the transparent film and press firmly onto clean dry skin, design facing down
- thoroughly wet the backing, do not hurry and peel of backing carefully
- gently rinse the image with water for best effect (do not rub as they most delicate when wet)
- removes easily with oil and textured cloth or household cello tape
These temporary tattoos are safe and non-toxic.
Certified colorants that are cosmetic grade.
They are waterproof and sweat proof.
Temporary Tattoos should not be used by people allergic to adhesives
or people with overly sensitive skin.
Generally lasts for 7 days.