/ Product description and story /
This olive wood slab is made from the entire olive wood cut, and the texture of the wood can be clearly seen in the center of the cutting block~
The irregular shape of the chopping board, combined with the unique wood pattern of olive wood, gives the whole a rustic feel of the wilderness.
Hand-polished, combined with the unique joints and frugality of olive wood, each pattern is worthy of your attention.
In foreign countries, olive wood chopping boards can be used as a special chopping board for cutting bread and cheese, in addition to the use of various cut vegetables and meat cuts.
Of course, because of the beautiful and unique patterns of olive wood, it can also be used as a plate of meat and fruit, directly on the table, beautiful and generous.
/ Size, size, size, weight /
About 30 cm long and about 20 cm wide
Thickness 2 cm
**Because each tree has different sizes, each graphic/size is different~ See the picture below
/ Material /
Tunisia olive wood
/ Origin / manufacturing methods /
/ Designer and brand profile /
Naturally Med was founded in 2006 and focuses on the design of kitchen, home and gift products. Produced with Mediterranean-style ceramics and olive wood, more than 10 years of design experience, Naturally Med's olive wood chopping board, cheese and plate, olive woodware, olive wood bowl, olive wood gift, ceramic salad Products such as fruit bowls are popular among European families.
[Olive Wood Food Features]
1. Olive wood itself is rich in oil, so it is not easy to absorb moisture and is not easy to mold.
2. Olive wood has the characteristics of high hardness, because the wood is hard, so it is not easy to produce scratches.
3. The surface of the olive wood is very smooth, and the texture and color of each piece of wood are very different.
4. The surface of the olive wood has a tendency to whiten. It can be applied to the surface with olive oil to prevent cracks and make the wood grain more beautiful.
5. Olive wood is easy to clean and maintain. Just wash it with water, sponge, neutral detergent and air dry.
6. If the olive wood has a tendency to whiten, apply a small amount of olive oil to the surface after washing and drying to prevent cracks, prolong the use time, and do not soak or over-clean for a long time.