● Size: diameter of about 8cm
● This item has been "单 订 订制" and it will be produced only when payment is made. Estimated delivery on 7 working days (excludes holiday and delivery time).
● Because the products are hand-made, there will be hand marks, or asymmetry, etc., there is no way as perfect as the machine, the size and the knocking will be a slight gap with the photos, there may be a +/- 3mm error, be cautious Consideration.
Part of the silver chain does not provide maintenance, accessories, such as parts to be repaired, please provide pictures and designer discussions, depending on the damage status quotes, need to pay a separate return shipping.
● About our handmade jewelry
We only use 925 sterling silver and pure copper, each finished handmade jewelry,
By the traditional techniques of metalworking - sawing, knocking, carving, welding, filing, setting, polishing and other processes completed,
Preserved the texture of welding and forging knocked out hands.
● maintenance tips
1. All jewelry, no matter what kind of material are afraid of damp, especially rain. Sweat. Perfume. Bath Spa .. Chemicals .... and so on, will seriously damage the jewelry produce oxidation, it should be avoided and away from.
2. Jewelry is recommended to wear often, the body's oil can make the jewelry produce a natural warm beautiful luster.
3. jewelry with time and produce oxidation, sulfuration or oxidation yellow hair black signs available moist soft bristles toothpaste or toothpaste brush light brush surface, or use a silver polishing cloth, wipe copper cloth, you can restore the original Metallic luster.
4. jewelry such as mining special vulcanization, do not over-wipe, so as to avoid vulcanization design effect disappears.
5. If you are concerned about wiping silver cloth, wipe the chemical emulsion of copper cloth will cause skin allergies, rinse with water and dry before wearing.
6. Natural stone, crystal and pearl can be cleaned with water and then use a soft cloth to wipe.
7. Do not wear, clean and put into sealed bags to save, can reduce the oxidation rate.
8. Do not put all kinds of jewelry in the same jewelry box, jewelry, different hardness will rub each other and lead to wear and tear.
9. Do not use any other tools to clean your jewelry, will leave a scratch on the jewelry surface, if the use of brushes is necessary, use a clean or very soft brush to scrub your jewelry.
Origin / manufacturing methods
Made in Taiwan handmade