Plant: Clover - Puppy / Small Strawberry - Cat / Basil - Monkey
Size: approx. 8 (W) x 15 (H) x 6.4 (D) (cm)
Origin: Japan / Handmade
1. Find a container to add water to the compressed soil until it expands. After expansion, put the compressed soil (the hole is facing up) into the backpack.
2. Sprinkle about 1/3 of the seeds after the soil is loosened (the remaining seeds are sealed and placed in the refrigerator for storage next time)
3. Inject water into the cup until the tail can be soaked
4. Keep the soil moist & airy before germination and avoid direct sunlight
5. Then happy to look forward to sprouting!
● Place the seeds in the air circulation before the seeds are germinated.
● Plant species for the result: Lightly brush the flower with a cotton swab during flowering to help the result!
● After the seeds have germinated, place the basin in a place where air is circulated and there is sufficient sunshine.
● According to the planting method or environmental differences, the growth rate and results will be different, in case of occurrence
We are unable to accept the return after planting, and we are forgiven.