✔ Komaki Passionate Mango Fruit Tea
‧ Mango X passion fruit meet, sweet and sour taste people can not help but drink a cup
‧Add the traditional beauty drinks recommended by the girl to the girls!
‧Drinking oil in the summer season! Cold drink cold foam is recommended
Wild Raspberry Fruity Tea
‧ Five kinds of berry ingredients, sweet and sour taste
‧Vitamin C, Anthocyanin, etc., Best Beauty Drinks
‧ Low-calorie fruit tea, no consumption!
‧Fine Cut technology, 6mm fruit release full fruit
‧Please pass the raw materials inspection report, please drink with confidence
◆ A good life to accompany the bottle
‧ Environmental Protection - Glass Bottles - Reliable High Quality
‧ Large capacity 450ml, sealed design tea is not exposed
‧ The outer leather case is easy to insulate and warm bubble is also comfortable
The best life, the most intimate companionship, all in a world of teahouses
│Cleaning tips │
1. Put the tea bag into hot water of 90 degrees above 500c.c and wait 6 minutes
2. Add ice cubes to cool, add honey or fructose according to personal preference
1. Put the tea bag into 600c.c normal temperature water and put it in the refrigerator for 12 hours
Name: Traveler with bottle ‧ wants to travel with you
Material: High boron borax (advanced glass)
Capacity: about 450ml
Size: about 23.5cm in height, about 6cm in diameter, about 3cm in cup opening
Heat resistance: -20~150 degrees C
1. Metal tea lids can become black due to tea stains, soaked in vinegar, or soaked with bleach can be easily descaled.
2. In addition to tea stains, the portable bottle can be soaked in a solution of bleach or cleaning powder and placed overnight to remove tea stains.
3. Ma Ling potato peel to tea scale: the Ma Ling potato skin in the cup, and then into the boiling water, cover the lid stuffy on the 5 to 10 minutes, and then shake up and down a few times, you can remove the tea stains out .
4. Soak the diluted vinegar for about 30 minutes. Can be wiped with a cloth dipped in vinegar, or lightly wiped with a soft bristled toothbrush mixed with vinegar and salt.
Origin / manufacturing methods