One of our 'Tattoo' Collection.
We made our own products which created and crafted in-house
Size : w 10 x h 11 cm. embroidered patch with iron-on backing
/ MATERIAL /
Black and White tone with Special Gold threads sewing on Black Leather
/ INSTRUCTIONS /
1. Garment Should Be Clean & Freshly Laundered (Including New Items).
2. Set Iron To "Cotton", 400 Degrees, For Five Minutes.
3. Thoroughly Iron Area Of Garment Where Patch Will Be Placed.
4. Place Patch On Garment, Embroidery Facing Up.
5. Place Cloth Or Light Towel Over Patch And Using A Slow Circular Motion,
Press Firmly For 1 Minute.
6. Turn Garment Inside Out, And Iron The Back Of The Patch For 1 Minute.
7. Let Cool For One Minute. If Edge Of Patch Can Be Lifted, Repeat Step 6.
Permanence Of Application Guaranteed By Sewing.
Do Not Use On Unironable Fabrics (Low Melting Point)