Regaining the elegance of ancient civilization
The "side-handling pot" is also called "horizontal pot" or "grip pot". This form is no stranger to the Chinese tea culture, but it has been played on the Japanese tea ceremony and it has become an important type of tea ceremony. One of them will adopt the shape of side-handling pots, which will give people a “customer-oriented” attitude and elegant temperament when they are serving coffee or tea.
When the coffee or tea soup is served, it is different from the use of the inertial handle. The side pot needs the wrist to work. It can focus more on this process when it is poured, and it can also control the capacity of the overflow.
Intimate reminder: If you have a habit of left-handedness, you can tell when the order is placed and we will adjust the angle for you.
/ Product Description /
【woody feel glass pot】
Two people are just good, with red copper metal wood texture buckles, warm raw wood handles, streamline shape heat-resistant glass, artificial blowing, conveying the spirit of manual design, in line with ergonomic and food safety standards.
Size: 17.5L14W12H(cm) (including carton packaging)
/ Material /
Taiwan coffin (renewable material), red copper, heat-resistant glass
Ps. Red copper metal material, no chemical plating coating, will naturally oxidized over time to form a protective layer, the surface, such as the presence of oxidized texture is a natural phenomenon.
There are three kinds of manual metal buckles to choose from!
Red copper, brass, stainless steel, select the material in the order form!
/ Use and maintenance /
*Capability indication: 300 cc / WM logo at the dot mark 150 cc at the top edge
* Do not drop or knock heavily when using, glass pot, please do not microwave, direct fire, air burning
* Wooden handles are natural wood. The slight difference in the color of the objects is a normal phenomenon.
* Metal ring buckle due to the use of natural red copper material will be due to the natural oxidation of the color difference, from time to time with a soft cloth to wipe
* Do not use the dryer and strong sun when cleaning, it is recommended to use natural air-drying
* Please wash with clean water or neutral cleanser, do not soak for a long time, wait for natural air-drying after applying vegetable oil or natural beeswax protection
Origin / manufacturing methods
Handmade in Taiwan