This sandal series is our custom sandals
Made of handmade cowhide material
With the traces of time and use will be more solid leather
It is a leather that does not bite the foot
Dark brown color and
Men and women are suitable for the simple line shape is a very good match!
It is our very classic summer style~
***This model is slightly smaller recommended to buy coat size ***
1. This section is leather shoes, some people just wear it will be slightly harder but take a few roads will change the ankle
2. If the width of the foot, please refer to the usual size of the shoes to buy!
3. Because there is no half size, if it is not particularly narrow feet recommended to take the big one!
4. Use to avoid exposure in the sun for too long, usually splashed into the cool water to dry!
5. This number refers to the time of shipment, the number of shoes on the brand is the way we communicate with the factory, please select the size according to the public score!
6. If the size is inappropriate, please contact us within one week after receiving
7. Return shipping costs are paid by both parties (you send it back to us and we can send it back to you)
/ Designers & Brand Profiles /
▲ Omake World House ▲
We love to travel and discover cultures around the world
And then draw inspiration from this, through the secondary remake, splicing design
Create unique products.
We also value materials and hope to use an environmentally friendly approach
Do not create a new burden on the earth, such as
. Cannabis and stalks: It doesn't require much water to grow, but it also makes strong, durable objects.
. Organic Cotton: Naturally produced, reducing the damage of chemical cotton to the earth while protecting the health of the farmer.
. Ethnic Embroidery: Through Remake ethnic embroidery products, we hope to continue our common world heritage.
. Natural dyes: Using plant-based dyes, in addition to reducing the harm to the human body, it is also possible to develop traditional aesthetic wisdom.
Omake is a Japanese gift
We hope to surprise the world through culture and design
Origin / manufacturing methods
Chiang Mai / handmade