Dr. Martens Martin (made in England)
In 1945, the German doctor Klaus Martin, who suffered from an ankle injury, felt that the standard military boots on his foot were very uncomfortable to wear, supplemented by soft leather and air cushions.
April 1, 1960
The first dual-martin black eight-hole boots were born in the United Kingdom, named for the 1460 with air cushion soles AirWair brand yellow eyesight and the obvious yellow car, 60's was originally designed for factory workers
However, the importance of the skinheads subculture in Britain is very high. At this time, Dr. Martin has gradually become a symbol of culture. In the 1970s, the New Wave of the 1980s, the grunge of the 90s, had a close relationship with Martin and nearly 80 A year after Martin still walk in the forefront of the trend.
"Dr. Martens Shoes"
_ 5 eye / thick work series
_ UK7 / 25 ~ 25.5cm
_ Made in England
─ ─ ─ Vintage used vintage antique goods purchase considerations ─ ─ ─
· Due to vintage products are non-new products, though have been cleaned,
However, the condition of the goods is different from the current condition and the new condition. If the condition of the products is different from that of the new one, traces of the products may still be used, such as color differences, stains, breakage, embossing of the leather, modification of marks and so on. Buy, or change to the ancient Yang store physical purchase.
· The number of products are only one, after the sale can not be added, please consider carefully before buying and confirm a variety of questions.
· Due to the different settings on the screen of the computer mobile phone, the color of the displayed product will be slightly different from the actual color. Please forgive me.
· If you have any questions about the product, please email us or visit our fan page
· If no special circumstances we do not accept goods return service, thank you!